Tina Barrett stripped off for a raunchy new shoot for Zoo magazine

Tina Barrett, 35-year-old singer, known as one-seventh of chart-topping pop band S Club 7, today stripped off for a raunchy new shoot for Zoo magazine, showing her curves in a set of revealing black underwear, which she teamed with a pair of sexy knee-high boots.

The second pose shows her peeling off a sheer black body stocking off her body, claiming she is 
now ready to unleash her ‘inner raunchiness’ to the world.

She said: ‘Having come from a teenybopper group, I’ve now got the opportunity to be sexier, so I’ve been able to unleash my inner raunchiness. It’s like an explosion!’

Tina is set to release her debut solo single, Fire, later this month, and she explained fans of her raunchy new look will be certain to enjoy her videoas she claims: “I’ve gone in a different direction and want to make an. In the video I’m a seductress and deeply saucy. I think it was about time.”

She also added: “We’re all talking, so you never know. The critics would have a field day, but then they were critical of a Steps comeback and look how well they’ve done.”

Zoo magazine is on sale now, Tuesday.